Builderall vs Kartra
Are you wondering which platform, between Builderall and Kartra, suits the needs of your online business presence? That is quite tricky, I know! But there is always that thing (or two) that differentiates the platforms, making better for you and not for another.
Builderall and Kartra are both all-in-one marketing platforms that have slowly gained recognition when it comes to campaign management. In this review, I am going to delve into their comparison, and you will have cleared your doubts by the time we are done.
Founded in 2011 by Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaime, Kartra is an all-in-one marketing platform that allows to manage everything from a central point. From a page builder to sales funnel and marketing automation, Kartra is a handy tool for online business owners willing to sell their products and/or services.
The platform is a product of EverWebinar and WebinarJam creators, Genesis Digital, LLC.
Kartra is coming up as a major contestant against Keap Infusionsoft, Leadpages, and Kajabi. What differentiates it from other platforms is ‘full suite stratagem’ This means that it incorporates your payments, landing pages, online courses, membership sites, and sales pages under one umbrella.
It comes with robust and handy features, with the sales funnel tool including useful tools, such as premade campaigns and video hosting. Both come in handy by saving you plenty of time.
Who is Kartra for?
Kartra is a useful marketing solution that allows marketers to combine all necessary tools, from a page builder to sales and landing pages, in one place. As such, marketers and business owners engage well with their clients all the way up to the moment they place an order.
Other people who will benefit from using Kartra include:
- eCommerce business owners
- Online course creators
It replaces the traditional approach to marketing by providing a calendar system, marketing automation, and many other benefits.
Features of Kartra
So, what is this that makes Kartra compete with other reputable marketing solutions in its field of work? Ride with me and explore the features of Kartra, below.
- Funnel Builder – It allows users to easily create intuitive sales funnels via the drag-and-drop feature to a canvas. Building a sales funnel begins with creating a starting rule, which is helpful during a product launch.
- Landing Pages – The platform’s landing pages are categorized by classes so you can use a similar approach on your pages. This is useful, especially when you want to find or clone a page.
- Products and Payments Functionality – Kartra offers a functionality for products that you can use to create a variety of products, like online courses and eBooks. It also includes an integration for payment processing, with options such as credit cards, Stripe, and PayPal.
- Email Marketing – Allows users to easily create email broadcasts (one-time emails sent via email list, like a weekly newsletters) and email campaigns. The platform offers an intuitive email builder that you can use to create testimonials, CTAs, and header images.
- Analytics – Kartra includes in-built analytics that keeps track of your client’s journey from the engagement point. The platform’s dashboard allows you to view and assess core metrics line conversions, traffic, sales, and subscriptions.
- Memberships and Courses – Kartra offers a membership portal management system that helps you deliver memberships and courses content easily. Kartra memberships has two access options: full and drip module.
Page Builder Templates
Kartra’s page builder offers a WYSISYG front-end editor, with hundreds of pre-made site templates that you can import with one click. Wondering about the experience of creating Kartra pages? It is both fast and intuitive.
This makes sure that you create web pages that appeal to your site visitors, which makes it easy to generate leads. You can choose from their pre-made template designs, depending on the needs, look and feel of your website.
Kartra knows that nothing sells and tells like a video does. Marketing your products and services require offering useful content to your clients, which video a crucial component. Kartra video hosting allows you to include compelling CTAs at any time in the video you pick.
With Kartra, you gain complete control of your embedded videos, allowing you to customize the video player, and add lead capture forms.
Kartra has an engaging and helpful help desk that offers excellent customer support for all questions you need answered. You can choose their robust ticketing system, live chat, and email support.
What makes the platform more enticing is the availability of full-on support analytics, that helps you know your data so you can improve your support. Regardless of the urgency of your needs, Kartra helpdesk has all-round support that gives you instant and quality support.
Kartra campaigns refer to a full marketing funnel where landing pages, squeeze pages, and checkout pages are linked together to complete a whole system. The platform offers premade campaigns built by topnotch marketers that you can simply modify to fit your brand in minutes.
Some of these premade campaigns include list-builder, quick launch, book funnel, eShop, and 4-day cash machine campaigns, among others.
Kartra offers four pricing tiers, including Starter, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, with two billing options, monthly or annual. It allows you to switch plans anytime, as well as cancel at will. All Kartra plans include Kartra checkouts, leads, pages, mails, forms, memberships, marketplace, funnels & campaigns, agency, calendars, videos, helpdesks, and affiliate management.
- Starter plan – costs $99/m billed monthly ($79/m billed annually), with features such as:
- One custom domain
- Up to 2.5k leads
- 15k emails
- 50GB bandwidth
- 50 videos hosting
- 100 pages hosting
- 20 products
- 1 helpdesk connection
- 2 membership sites
- 1 extra team member
- Silver plan – costs $199/m billed monthly ($149/m billed annually), with features such as:
- Three custom domains
- Up to 12.5k leads, plus
- Unlimited everything else on the Starter plan, and
- Kartra agency
- Gold plan – costs $299/m billed monthly ($229/m billed annually), with features such as:
- Five custom domains
- Up to 25k leads, plus
- Unlimited everything (like the Silver plan), and
- Kartra agency
- Platinum plan – costs $499/m billed monthly ($379/m billed annually), with features such as:
- Ten custom domains
- Up to 50k leads, plus
- Unlimited everything (like the Gold plan), and
- Kartra agency
Kartra offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its plans.
- Robust features
- Plenty of pre-made resources
- All-in-one solution for marketing needs
- Video hosting
- Email marketing
- A lot of useful features in cheap version
- Fair pricing
- Intuitive design
- Some areas have no customization
- Average checkout process
- Complex page builder for novices
Founded in 2008 by Erick Salgando – a Brazilian entrepreneur – Builderall is another all-in-one internet marketing platform that allows for creation and growth of online businesses. The platform offers great functionality and robust features at a substantial price, making it a great choice for your business online presence.
Builderall is currently owned by eBusiness4us, Inc.
Builderall is a great competitor with recognized names on the market, such as Squarespace, Wix, WordPress.com, and Mailchimp. The platform stands out due to its flexibility. You can either use it to build a site, or as a landing page builder. It is also the cheapest in its category.
It comes with useful features, such as eCommerce integration (and more to be discussed below) that comes in handy by saving your time. As such, you can concentrate on making your site more productive.
Who is Builderall for?
Builderall is an excellent option for individuals or companies who wish to build a site and landing pages for selling products or services. It is intuitive and user-friendly, and unlike Kartra, Builderall is fully beginner-friendly.
These people can benefit from Builderall:
- Affiliate marketers
- Small business owners
- Web service providers
- Product creators
- Personal sites
- Bloggers, and more.
Other than substantial pricing, what makes Builderall a recognized platform? This is a common platform, and the only way to answer it is by looking at the features it offers. Take a walk with me and let us see.
- Dedicated servers – You can host your sites, webinars (and more) via Builderall’s dedicated local servers, with the Builderall CDN network boasting servers across five continents. That ensures fast speed.
- Pre-Made Templates – Like Kartra, Builderall has a wide range of pre-built templates that suit your specific needs, be it an entire site or landing page. They are attractive and fully optimized to ensure you have a perfect design.
- Drag-and-Drop Web Builder – Builderall’s drag-and-drop feature (Pixel Perfect Builder) allows users to create mobile-responsive sites, giving you full control over your site’s layout and appearance.
- Design – offers several design tools such as design studio, photo studio, video editor, floating videos, and image spinner.
- Sales Funnels – Templates optimized specifically for sales purposes that include a range of options, 3-step checkouts, integrations, and checkout abilities. Options for up-sells and cross-sells are also available.
- eCommerce integrations – Allows you to build your eCommerce store and sell your products on the internet, and includes features like pop-ups, coupons, and more.
- Email Marketing – Includes an email marketing auto-responder, MailingBoss, that allows limitless email campaigns. (see more details below).
- Support – Builderall offers excellent support via an extensive knowledge base, 400+ tutorial videos and training. Any questions that you feel are unanswered can be sought via Builderall’s support page.
Builderall drag-and-drop builder has three web builders, including Pixel Perfect Builder, Responsive Builder, and Mobile First Drag-and-Drop Builder. Let’s take a look at each:
- Pixel Perfect Builder – Allows you to build your site in three different formats, giving you full control of the site’s appearance on tablet, desktop, and mobile.
- Responsive Builder – Lets you design the site and takes care of its responsiveness to all the devices.
- Mobile First Drag-and-Drop Builder – offers similar user-friendliness as the above two, enabling you to create mobile-friendly sites easily.
Canvas Funnel Builder
The Canvas Funnel Builder is among Builderall’s newest feature release. The tool allows you to outline your entire sales funnel using a whiteboard-style tactic, to merge all the required pages. You can either choose the pre-built templates or build it afresh.
When set up is complete, just press the button and Builderall will take care of the rest. You can then adjust all the Pixel Perfect Builder generated pages. It supports almost any type of funnel and any level of complexity you throw at it.
Canvas Funnel Builder gives you the capacity to reorganize pages, reconnected or separated funnel sections, and adding new sections. There is an option for adding page themes.
MailingBoss autoresponder is a useful tool that takes care of your email marketing, like ActiveCampaign, something that makes it a core requirement. The feature allows you to:
- Track new subscribers from your landing pages or site.
- Build email campaigns.
- Add new subscribers manually.
- Check your campaign stats and analytics.
If you want to create and set-up new campaigns, MailingBoss has you covered by designing expert and impressive emails.
Also known as split testing, A/B testing helps in further understanding of your audience, as well as their partialities. This is achieved by comparing several marketing assets and finding out the top-performing option of all.
Builderall has not released the feature officially yet, but plans are underway.
Builderall has a wonderful webinar builder that comes with a tutorial on how to use the feature, and can hold up to 1,000 attendees at a time. The feature is included in the basic Builderall package. It gets the job done, but Kartra has the upper hand on this.
Unlike many in its category, Builderall offers a free plan that comes with no domain, 100 subscribers, up to three websites, 1GB disk space, and ticketing support, and more.
There are four premium packages in its pricing tier, consisting of Builder, Marketer, Essential, and Premium. Note: All Builderall pricing plans are billed monthly. Let’s take a look at their pricing and offerings:
- Builder – starts at $19.90/m, and offers
- Three domains
- 100 subscribers
- 2GB disk space
- Live chat and ticketing support
- DDoS attack protection
- Drag-and-drop email marketing automation
- Lightning-fast CDN servers
- Daily site backup
- Responsive email builder
- SSL certificates
- Funnel sharing, and more
- Marketer – starts at $29.90/m, and offers:
- Five domains
- 5,000 subscribers
- 5GB disk space
- All Builder plan features, plus
- SMS Messaging
- Builderall Telegram Automation Tool
- Essential – starts at $49.90/m, and offers:
- Ten domains
- 15,000 subscribers
- 10GB disk space
- All Marketer plan features, plus
- Professional site bot
- Professional Messenger chatbot
- Premium – starts at $69.90/m, and offers:
- Fifteen domains
- Unlimited subscribers
- 10GB disk space
- All Essential plan features, plus
- WordPress 3-click integration
- Facebook live streaming
- Builderall unlimited magazine builder
- YouTube live streaming tool
- Drag-and-drop eLearning
- Magento Commerce
- VA access
- Builderall directory builder
- 14-day free trial
- A free plan (with useful features)
- Affordable pricing in its category
- Updated and robust features
- More than thirty tools included
- Regular updates
- User-friendly interface
- Affordable pricing
- A profitable affiliate program
- Average user interface
- Inconsistent user experience
- In-built tools might be overwhelming
Similarities – Builderall and Kartra
Though Builderall and Kartra are different platforms with distinct offerings, there are some things that they have in common. I shall take you through them in detail so you can understand better.
- Pre-Made Templates
Both Builderall and Kartra offer pre-made and customizable templates that help you build useful web pages with little or no effort. Builderall offers pre-built templates for product launch, webinars, sales pages, and more.
Kartra, on the other hand, offers advanced templates based on the need, such as campaigns.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor
Builderall and Kartra offer a drag-and-drop editor that help you build things like web pages with less effort. Builderall’s Pixel Perfect Builder is useful, but can be a little puzzling, and so is Kartra’s.
- Marketing Automation Feature
Kartra’s more refined Sequence Builder automates workflow creation, while Builderall’s MailingBoss takes care of your email marketing and automation. Kartra forms also come with in-built automation capability for building lead generation forms.
- Affiliate Program
An affiliate program is available on both Builderall and Kartra that can be monetized, with Builderall’s affiliate program paying 30% recurring, and Kartra’s 40% recurring.
- Webinar Building
Builderall allows you to do everything within its platform without the need for webinar integration. Kartra, on the other hand, must be integrated with its cousins – EverWebinar and WebinarJam.
Both platforms offer excellent support to their users, with live chat and email ticketing being common in both.
You will also find similarities such as A/B split testing, heat mapping, and integrations in both platforms.
Differences – Builderall and Kartra
When you are conducting a comparison, you can never leave the differences, as they make one platform better than the other for a particular task. We say that these platforms offer an all-in-one solution, among other similar things.
So, what are the differences between Builderall and Kartra?
|Facebook Messenger chatbot||Yes||No|
|Social proof software||Yes||No|
|Membership site progress bars||No||Yes|
|Social media outopost||Yes||No|
|Content share locking||Yes||No|
|Pricing||Three pricing tiers||Four pricing tiers|
|Free trial||7 days||14 days|
|Billing options||Monthly||Monthly and Annual|
Builderall vs ClickFunnels vs Kartra
Having reviewed both Builderall and Kartra above, let us begin by an overview on ClickFunnels. All these three providers are competitive platforms when it comes to online business presence. Depending on your needs, that is where they differ, as well as pricing plans among others below.
Founded in 2014 by Russell Brunson, ClickFunnels is a topnotch provider in creating sales funnels that are useful in converting more sales, generating more leads, and company growth. The platform offers services that allow entrepreneurs and businesses to sell products online at ease.
Who is ClickFunnels for?
Like Builderall and Kartra above, the platform is a suitable option for many people, including:
- Small business owners
- Professional service providers
ClickFunnels offers two pricing tiers: ClickFunnels StartUp ($97/m) and Platinum ($297/m), and gives a 14-days free trial. Compared to Builderall and Kartra, ClickFunnels is quite pricey, with its cheapest plan starting at $97/m, against Builderall’s $19.90/m, and Kartra’s $99/m.
ClickFunnels similarities with Builderall and Kartra include being an all-in-one platform, lucrativeness, drag-and-drop features, split testing, multiple integrations, and a page builder. On the side, ClickFunnels offers pre-made funnels, follow-up funnels, WordPress plugin, and more. That is what makes it an exemption compared to Builderall and Kartra.
|Free trial||Yes||14 days||14 days|
|Support||Live chatEmailsTicketing||Live chatDocumentation|
|Refund policy||30 days||Unclear||30 days|
Many people would ask: what choice is best for me? It is a common question. A simple answer to that question is answered all through the review, and it is all the same. The best choice depends on your needs. You just need to sit down and review your business, and you will have the best.