When planning to build a business and marketing platform, one of the crucial factors to consider is a decent platform. From landing pages, templates, webinars, and much more, you need to make a good and effective online impression. Operating a business means watching costs closely while ensuring a smooth and seamless operation.
The market includes a pool of both cheap and costly tools or platforms that promise to offer the best services for your online business and marketing platforms. The truth is, it might be challenging to separate the useful ones from the pool.
Today, we look at two of these platforms, looking at their pricing, features, similarities, and differences. Are you ready to roll?
What is Builderall?
Builderall is among the latest additions in the landing pages industry that has amplified approval through the years. It is an all-in-one web design and digital marketing platform that allows you to build and develop your online business.
From startups to business ventures, SMBs, and companies that look to grow on a global scale, Builderall offers all the essential tools for online success. It is a highly recommended platform for new affiliates & entrepreneurs, and professional marketers. If you need several features at an affordable price, Builderall is a fantastic choice.
Builderall lets you do the following:
- Run eCommerce stores
- Run social media ads and campaigns
- Create websites and blogs
- Split-test designs and track analytics
- Create eBooks, Webinars, Videos, and more
- Build membership sites
- Capture leads & send email campaigns
- Design & sell learning courses
- Create sales funnels with pre-built templates
See, Builderall is a central platform that you can use to build and facilitate the growth of your online business.
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages, on the other hand, is a useful online tool for amassing email subscribers, which is the core purpose and function of a landing page tool. Leadpages offers a template and hosted tool that comes in handy for webinars and leads magnets.
Leadpages gives you access to a pool of models that you can use to build high converting landing pages. It also offers a more native way of sending lead magnets to subscribers. Leadpages includes templates for things such as sales pages, a very strong tool.
Leadpages lets you do the following:
- Hosting webinars
- Send content upgrades automatically
- Build opt-in boxes within blog posts
- Build landing page opt-in forms
- Create sales pages
- Collect email subscribers via text messaging
- Creating viral Thank You for Subscribing pages
- Host videos for free courses
Builderall Pricing and Features
Builderall offers five different pricing tiers, with a 14-day free trial that you can use to test their premium plans and features. The provider also offers a free plan, that comes with no domains, 100 subscribers, 1GB disk space, ticketing support, and more.
Let’s look at Builderall premium plans:
- Builder plan – costs $19.90/m, and includes features such as:
- Three domains
- 2GB disk space
- 100 subscribers
- Live chat support & ticketing
- DDoS attack prevention
- Funnel sharing
- SSL certificate
- Daily backup
- Page load and mobile page accelerators
- Bump sells, upsells, down sells
- Drag-and-drop web builder
- Super checkout
- Unlimited impressions and visitors
- Responsive email builder, and more
- Marketer plan – costs $29.90/m, and includes other Builder plans features, except:
- Five domains
- 5GB disk space
- 5000 subscribers
- SMS messaging
- Telegram automation tool
- Essential plan – costs $49.90/m, and includes other Marketer plan features, except:
- Ten domains
- 10GB disk space
- 15k subscribers
- Professional messenger chatbot
- Professional website bot
- WordPress 3-click integration
- Premium plan – costs $69.90/m, and includes other Essential plan features, except:
- Fifteen domains
- 10GB disk space
- Unlimited subscribers
- Professional messenger & website chatbots
- WordPress 3-click integration
- Webinar builder
- Unlimited magazine builder
- YouTube & Facebook live streaming
- VA access
- Drag-and-drop eLearning
- Directory builder
Builderall is a fantastic choice for individuals who wish to create an online business and includes an intuitive platform that you can use regardless of your design skills and experience.
Builderall offers a 30-day money-back, which must be done before the thirty days end. You can make cancellation at any time, but commissions made via Builderall Business are non-refundable.
- Dedicated servers – provides dedicated local servers for hosting your sites, webinars, videos, and more. Being a hosted service, all backup, security, and maintenance tasks are Builderall’s responsibility. Its CDN network has servers on five continents for high uptime and load speeds.
- Templates – includes a wide range of attractive templates for all your needs, such as artistry, music, design, news, education, travel, beauty, sales funnels, and more.
- Heat mapping – also called click map, it lets you view where your customers have clicked on each page. As such, you have an insight into browser activities and how they navigate your site.
- Floating video – this unique feature allows you to upload your filmed videos with a chosen background color in front of the screen. The videos are useful in attracting your site visitors.
- Presentations builder – a feature that works like PPT (PowerPoint) to build presentations, only with more options.
- Design Studio – enables you to create spectacular videos and images for your social media, site, courses, and more.
- App creator – a useful tool that lets you create, edit, and publish mobile applications that can be distributed across different platforms for free. To monetize the app creator, you must build Apple, Play, and Amazon app accounts.
- Animated video tool – lets you create full animated videos using text, audio, animations, and other impressive effects.
- Email marketing – offers a proprietary MailingBoss email marketing tool and feature that lets you build email marketing campaigns. The features have unlimited email campaigns and recipients, and you also can add or import new subscribers.
- On-page SEO – a feature that evaluates each of your site’s SEO and offers guidance on how to enhance it. Just enter the keyword you wish to rank plus your web address, and you will have all stats, including insights on your competitors.
- eCommerce – offers handy features for an eCommerce store where you can place your products into the Builderall Marketplace and access features such as coupons, streamlined checkout process, and more.
- Script generator – a useful tool that enables you to design webinars, sales pages & letters, videos, email, and much more.
- Quality support – help on live chat, phone, and email support
Leadpages Pricing and Features
Leadpages pricing includes three different packages, with a monthly, yearly, and two-year payment options. While they do not offer a free plan like Builderall, they have a 14-day free trial. Its premium plans include:
- Standard plan – costs $37/m (monthly), $25/m (annual), and $17/m (two-year), with features such as:
- One domain
- Unlimited landing pages
- Free hosting
- 40+ standard integrations
- Weekly group coaching sessions
- Unlimited pop-ups and alert bars
- Web builder
- 200+ responsive templates
- Facebook and Instagram ad builder
- Email support
- Unlimited leads and traffic
- Pro plan – costs $79/m (monthly), $48/m (annual), and $42/m (two-year), with all Standard plan features, plus:
- 10 opt-in campaigns
- 3 domains
- Email trigger links
- Discounts from partner companies
- Online sales and payments
- Unlimited A/B split-testing
- Advanced plan – costs $321/m (monthly), $199/m (annual), and $159/m (two-year), with all Pro plan features, plus:
- 50 extra opt-in text campaigns
- 50 domains
- Phone support
- 5 Pro sub-accounts
- Individual quick start calls
- Advanced integrations
- Leadpages-conducted virtual workshops
Leadpages has no hidden costs, and you must cancel the trial period before it expires if you will not advance to their premium plans. If you do not, you will be automatically billed. You should also make sure that you delete any sub-accounts before you cancel. Remember, Leadpages offers no refund after you cancel.
Leadpages offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 99.9% uptime – Leadpages is powered by Google’s App Engine to deliver speed and reliability to keep your audience updated.
- Drag-and-drop editing – offers an intuitive and bug-free experience and performance.
- Templates – provides over 130 free templates and a pool of premium ones that facilitate quick set up of your landing page.
- Marketing & Website integrations – a feature that enables you to connect to your preferred webinar tool, marketing service, payment gateway, and more. On the website integration side, Leadpages offers a dedicated WordPress plugin, Joomla, and more.
- Detailed analytics – enables smooth operation with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, among others.
- Easy A/B testing
- Lead links – allows you to signup existing subscribers to an offer in a single click.
- Leadboxes – these custom designed pop-up forms that can be automatically displayed or based on the behaviors of the user.
- Hosted landing pages – all your landing pages are hosted by Leadpages, but there is an option for using your domain name.
- Quality support – offers help via Knowledge Base, Phone, email, and live chat support.
Similarities between Builderall and Leadpages
Both Builderall and Leadpages are competitive platforms for building your online business and marketing. While they have significant differences, such as pricing tiers and options, they surely have some things in common.
Here are their similarities:
- Quality support
- SEO tools
- Business management facilities
- Digital promotions or marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Building online courses
- Affiliate marketing
- Creating presentations
- Site development
- A 14-days trial
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Impressive templates, and more
Differences between Builderall and Leadpages
Builderall is among the outstanding product management systems that comes with a variety of marketing platforms, plus full supportive online business features. It includes pre-built sales funnels and much more that saves your precious time. It allows for up to fifteen (15) domains to facilitate a complete presentation.
When it comes to managing email subscribers, Leadpages is your go-to option. The platform includes A/B testing and performance monitoring options, plus manageable API integrations. It is also a useful tool for attracting and managing external traffic, and take advantage of your competitor’s traffic.
While they both offer quality customer support, Leadpages has the upper hand, as it offers Knowledge Base, Phone, live chat, and email support. Builderall, on the other hand, offers live chat, ticketing, and 24/7 live chat.
In terms of pricing, Builderall offers four premium pricing tiers (billed monthly), plus a free plan. Leadpages has three premium pricing tiers, with three billing options – monthly, annual, and two-year. Builderall’s cheap plan (Marketer) starts at $29, against Leadpages’ $37/m on monthly basis. Basically, Builderall is affordable with a long list of robust features.
There is a significant difference in features, with Builderall receiving our award on this category. Available and useful business features on Builderall that are absent in Leadpages include, dedicated servers, heat mapping, the floating video, and an app creator.
Builderall also offers a design studio, eCommerce, and Script Generator, while Leadpages prides Leadlinks, Leadboxes, hosting landing pages, and 99.9% uptime.
|Support||24/7 live chatTicketingEmail||Knowledge BaseEmailPhoneLive chat|
|Managing email subscribers||No||Yes|
When it comes to the battle between Builderall and Leadpages, Builderall has the upper hand in terms of both features and pricing. Leadpages is a decent option as well, if you are looking for a platform to manage email subscribers.
In a nutshell, it all depends on your needs, and what you wish to achieve, but both options are a valuable choice. We hope our review on Builderall vs Leadpages was helpful. Thanks!
My name is Nate Reiner and I am the editor here at 10Webtools. I have 8 years of experience using 50+ different web tools ranging from podcast, web hosting, email marketing, and much more. I previously managed a team offering support services to a large conglomerate that utilized tens of software solutions. I now run this blog full-time and when I am not reviewing or testing software, I enjoy riding bikes and supporting my clients achieve internet success. You can reach me directly at [email protected]