Moosend describes itself as the ultimate and affordable email marketing software and marketing automation platform. It is an email marketing software company appropriate for small and big companies and has some renowned clients such as Isobar, Fox, TedX, Ogilvy, Vogue, Ebony, and GQ.
Moosend was co-founded by Yannis Psarras (the CEO) and Panos Melissaropoulos in 2011. Its headquarters is in London, United Kingdom and employs around 59 employees, with an estimated annual revenue of $4.2M. Here is a link to their website.
Rookie or a pro, Moosend’s features promote your email marketing owing to their features that help you build, test, and track your email subscriptions.
Moosend top features include email marketing, automations, personalization, tracking, integrations, and analytics.
- Moosend has over the top and easy to use drag and drop editor and create editor tools that enable you to create professional newsletters that are appealing on any device.
- Moosend also has hundreds of up-to-date templates to help you choose one that makes your business sell like a hot cake. Besides, Moosend allows you to personalize your newsletters further with conditional blocks and editable codes and ensuring that your newsletters are mobile responsive
- Moosend provides email marketing campaigns on autopilot using tools such as User Onboarding, Abandoned Cart, Lead Scoring, own-generated automation, and VIP Offers. For example, Moosend has a ‘Trigger on subscribe’ button every time a user subscribes to your service, sends a welcome message automatically when a client subscribes, and after one day, you send follow up instructions.
- Moosend’s personalization feature also email marketing in that it sends email notifications to customers based on their previous purchases. For example, Moosend personalized email marketing through essential personalizations, product recommendation, and hyper-personalization.
The image below shows personalization through product recommendation.
- Tracking: Moosend enhances email marketing by providing you with analytics that enables you to understand the needs of your customer. For example, Moosend send you behavioral analytics of your subscribers
- Integrations: Moosend integrates all your favorite apps in just one click such as Zapier, Integromat, Mailchimp, Elementor, Socital, and Magento that enhance your marketing strategies.
- Analytics: Moosend provides you with real-time analytics such as track opens, clicks, social shares, and unsubscribes, which maximize your ROI and helps you serve your clients better. For example, Moosend active analytics gives you total control of your email marketing campaigns with track uniques and total open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, forwards and unsubscribers.
Moosend provides free newsletter templates to its clients that are suitable for all clients. Besides, Moosend templates are mobile-friendly, meaning you can use them to create your newsletters, anywhere, in less than a minute.
Moosend templates cover all niches including accomodation, baptism, black friday, christening, Christmas, clothing, halloween, real estate, and weddings.
As such, Moosend is suitable for all industries such as eCommerce, Agencies, Travel, Publishers, and SaaS. Check out the 70+ free Moosend templates here.
Video Review of Moosend
- Moosend Free plan has many features available for companies with less than 1,000 subscribers
- Moosend has flexible pricing plans without any hidden costs for organizations with more than 1,000 subscribers
- Provides a wide range of support systems to its subscribers, including email, phone, live chats, and self-help knowledge based marketing campaigns.
- It integrates other services such as e-commerce, customer relationship management (CRM), lead generation, and other marketing applications
- The Moosend interface needs to be modern and easier to use.
- The Moosend templates should be more modern, stylistically.
- Moosend has limited opt-in forms; it lacks popup based opt-in forms.
Email deliverability is the outlined processes that pace an email in your client’s inbox. The reputation of the email sender who has sent the email campaign and the content of the campaign itself affect the deliverability rates of a campaign.
Moosend’s architecture and infrastructure ensures maximum deliverability rates. For instance, Moosend’s anti-spam checks, scheduled sending, SPF and DKM implementations, soft bounce auto resend, among others, guarantee maximum deliverability. Sender Score, which is a well known email reputation firm that provides metrics of any server rate Moosend’s deliverability rates with a high score of 98%.
If you are looking to improve your email deliverability, check our guide here.
Moosend Lifetime Deal
Moosend is joining a list of few web tool providers that are offering lifetime deals. Lifetime deals for email marketing is a discount deal that allows you to only pay one-time fee to use the resouce for life.
Moosend’s Lifetime Deals (LTD) means that you pay for a web tool once and use it forever (as long as the tool exists). LTDs are good catches for the SaaS bargain hunters and entrepreneurs who wish to deploy Saas tools in their startups while saving hundreds of dollars. Moosend lifetime deal is your next level email-marketing software that allows you to make a one-time purchase instead of the usual $200+ email marketing software cost every year.
Essentially, Moosend offers clients an opportunity to make a one-time payment instead of monthly email software pricing that usually range from $20 to $50 per month. With the payment, you’ll get to use the product for as long as it exists.
From my experience, Moosend’s lifetime deal is most suitable if you are looking to create an email sing-up form/subscription form on your website. For that, you get Moosend for free forever. If you want custom landing pages, Moosend’s LTD does not offer that.
You can get started with the Moosend Lifetime Deal here.
Moosend allows you to use other apps that you use everyday, which elevates your marketing stack.
Moosend integrates with your CMS, CRM, E-commerce, Lead Generation, and List Validation apps to advance all business operations, and consequently, promote marketing conversions. For example, Moosend integrates with Drupal, a CMS app to enhance email marketing.
The video below shows Moosend automation features:
Moosend Support/Contact Details: Email & Phone Number
You can contact moosend for any query through live chats, phone, emails, and webinars.
For example, you can contact moosend concerning sales through [email protected]
Tons of businesses purpose to integrate Email Marketing software to assist with building and personalizing emails, a/b testing, and management. However, most organizations struggle with identifying which Email marketing software that is right for them. We therefore review Moosend alternatives that reviewers across search engines have voted best overall compared to enhance your choice in Email marketing software.
Moosend vs Mailchimp
Mailchimp is veteran email marketing software having been launched in 2001. Mailchimp allows users to create and send professional marketing emails to a database of clients.
Similarly to moosend, Mailchimp has built-in templates that you customize to suit your brand. For example, Mailchimp has elements such as clickable text, graphics and logos. Mailchimp also gives you the option of designing your own email from start to finish if you have the requisite coding skills.
Mailchimp also integrates with online retail services such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento, which sends targeted product campaigns with the help of real time analytics.
Mailchimp offers a free tier that allows 10,000 emails a month and up to 2,000 contacts. The free plan, however, has the MailChimp logo in the footer. Mailchimp also provides premium business packages, including the Essential package for $9.99 per month. The Essential tier supports a maximum of 50,000 contacts per month.
Moosend vs Mailerlite
Similarly to moosend, mailerlite offers you a forever free email marketing software. The free plan supports a client with a maximum of 1,000 subscribers and supports a maximum of 12,000 emails.
Mailerlite also offers you a 14-days free trial for its premium services whose cost differs depending on the number of subscribers you have and other features. Maillite premium services support unlimited number of emails and its prices range between $84 to $420, annually.
Maillite also provides you with newsletter templates that enable you to design tour email newsletters that suit your specific needs.
Overall, we are convinced that Moosend is a better email marketing software that Maillite because it is cheaper. Also, Moosend’s forever free plan does not have a Moosend logo, while the Mailite’s free plan has the Mailerlite logo.
Moosend vs Sendinblue
Sendinblue is an email marketing software whose features include an email template editor, email personalization, data list segmentation, reports and analytics, email automation, email workflows, and integration with other marketing campaigns.
Similarly to moosend, sendinblue has a free tier that limits you to 1000 emails per day to unlimited contacts. Other Sendinblue tiers include the lite, essential, premium, and enterprise that costs between $25 to over $66 per month. The tiers also have unlimited daily emails, which range between 40,000 emails/month to over 120, 000 emails per month. However, they do not have daily sending limits.
Again, moosend is the better option, especially because it is way cheaper than sendinblue. Besides, moosend allows its subscribers to have unlimited email campaigns per month unlike sendinblue that has email campaign limitations. Finally, moosend trains you how to maximise email marketing through in person, webinars, and documentation, while sendinblue trains you through documentation only.
Moosend vs Activecampaign
Activecampaign is an email marketing software that provides services such as email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools, which makes it a moosend alternative. Also, active campaigns offer advanced services such as multi-user editing, managed deliverability, conditional content, and geo-tracking.
Activecampaign provides email marketing software services in four tiers, which are Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise, that cost between $9 to $229 per month. However, active campaign does not have a free tier, unlike moosend.
ActiveCampaign has unlimited sending of emails.
Overall, moosend is a better email marketing software because it is way cheaper and has a lifetime free tier.
Moosend vs Constant Contact
Constant contact provides email marketing software through two plans, the Email and the Email Plus. The email tier costs at least $20/month and the email plus tier costs from $45/month, based on the number of your contacts. Each plan allows you to use services free for the first 30 days.Constant contact allows you to send unlimited emails
Similarly to moosend, Constant contact has a customizable template.
Overall, moosend is a better email marketing segmentation because it is cheaper and offers clients with a lifetime free plan.
Moosend vs Sendfox
Moosend offers email marketing services to its clients through three plans, which are the Free Plan, Lifetime Plan, and Empire Add-On. The Free Plan allows you to send up to 30, 000 emails per month, while the Lifetime Plan allows you to send a maximum of 75, 000 emails/month. However, the Empire Add-On tier allows you to send unlimited emails each month. The Empire Add-on costs $10/month and the Lifetime plan costs $49 for every single payment.
Overall, Moosend is the better option because it is cheaper across all tiers and allows you to send unlimited emails.
My name is Nate Reiner and I am the editor here at 10Webtools. I have 8 years of experience using 50+ different web tools ranging from podcast, web hosting, email marketing, and much more. I previously managed a team offering support services to a large conglomerate that utilized tens of software solutions. I now run this blog full-time and when I am not reviewing or testing software, I enjoy riding bikes and supporting my clients achieve internet success. You can reach me directly at [email protected]